I was definitely into “framing” my shots back then (like in my Palazzo Pubblico shot from Siena). It would be interesting to shoot this again today. I wonder if I’d approach it any differently or just end up with the same composition. After all, even though that kind of framing can be a bit cliche, sometimes it works!
Travel Random Italy Photo: Castello Scaligero di Sirmione
Random Italy Photo: Castello Scaligero di Sirmione
- Clint Dempsey Returns to Seattle 7 Mar ’14
- Sounders Week 1 Training Photos 4 Mar ’14
- Sounders U-18 Win 4-0 23 Feb ’14
- Sounders Train at CenturyLink 16 Feb ’14
- Seahawks Take Over Seattle to Celebrate Super Bowl 6 Feb ’14