I was definitely into “framing” my shots back then (like in my Palazzo Pubblico shot from Siena). It would be interesting to shoot this again today. I wonder if I’d approach it any differently or just end up with the same composition. After all, even though that kind of framing can be a bit cliche, sometimes it works!
Travel Random Italy Photo: Castello Scaligero di Sirmione
Random Italy Photo: Castello Scaligero di Sirmione
- Women’s World Cup Photos: USA vs. Nigeria 21 Jun ’15
- Sounders Defeat Dallas, 3-0: Photos 14 Jun ’15
- Dempsey Brace, Oba Flip – Sounders Dominate Opener 10 Mar ’15
- Seattle Sounders Win the Supporters’ Shield: Photos 1 Nov ’14
- Sounders Beat Salt Lake in Stoppage Time 14 Sep ’14